ARAB ART FAIR - The First Affordable Art Fair in the Levant - Art under $4000
Dear Lebanese Artists,
Under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture and on behalf of EDUCITY, Organizer of Exceptional Exhibitions & Conferences, we are delighted to announce the launch of the very first Affordable Art Fair in the region, ARAB ART FAIR which is taking place on the 12th, 13th and 14th of July 2019 at Down Town Beirut in the Monroe Hotel.
ARAB ART FAIR aims to support art market and make art accessible for all.
“Reshaping the art scene in the Levant...”
Why Exhibit with us?
- Display your artworks to thousands of enthusiastic art buyers that haven’t considered the art market before.
- Expand your visibility through our integrated marketing campaign.
- Gain significant exposure through mass media including printed and online magazines, web news, newspapers, blogs, radio stations, and TV channels.
- Generate & Maximize brand awareness by showcasing your art to a captive audience.
- Participate in exciting and interactive talks and share your knowledge on various art topics concerning the contemporary art scene
ARAB ART FAIR’s participants will benefit from outstanding marketing and advertising campaign, and will also benefit from our promotion to a global network of art lovers visiting the first Affordable Art Fair in the Levant.
ARAB ART FAIR will host a series of talks under the theme “Art & Identity in the Arab world”.
Topics to be discussed include: Art & Authorities, Art & Medicine, Art & Sexual Taboos, Art & Architecture in religious places, Art & Fortune, Art & Education, Art & Market, Art & Globalization.
ARAB ART FAIR is an inspiring event which will reinvent the shape of art. People from all social classes will be able to buy unique artwork and connect with thousands of like-minded art enthusiasts.
ARAB ART FAIR is proud to partner with:
OneFineArt.com, Agenda Culturel, Al Bayan Magazine, Al-Modon online newspaper, ELLE Oriental, Lebanon Files - Lebanese News Portal, Le magazine de la Sûreté générale, Mondanite Magazine, Sawt Chaab Radio station, and dozens more…
For more information, please contact Mr. Farhat FARHAT, Director of Exhibition on Mob. +961.71.9000.86 | Phone. +961.5.8142.32 | E-mail. email@example.com