- Name: Woroud Toufik Al Ajami
- Address: Masnaa, Majdel Anjar, Bekaa, Lebanon
- Telephone: 08620735 or 71317193
- Email: [email protected]
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Date of birth:28/7/1986
- Gender: female
- From 2009 to 2013: Assistant Biology Labs at the LIU University Bekaa Campus
- From 2009-2011: taught science subjects for six & seven grades at AL Manahel school
- From 2011 to 2022: Taught science courses for BT stage at the Technical & Industrial Bekaa Institution
- From 2016 to 2022: working as a health guider at Al Omariya public school(Saadnayel)
- From 2017 to 2022: taught science courses for BT stage at Al Manara Technical Institution
- From 2009 to 2021: painting oil and watercolour items on canvas
- Summer 2009 & 2013: taught painting in private sessions & drawing on walls for kids
- Summer 2013 and 2014: taught painting sessions for youth supported by “Save The Children association”.
- Summer 2015: taught painting sessions for youth supported by “Majdel Anjar municipality”.
- March 2020: Drawing on walls with “Youth Initiative association”.
Education and Training:
- From 2012 to 2013: Master in Education Management, school of education, at the LIU University
- From 2010 to 2011: teaching Diploma (TD), school of education, at the LIU University
- From 2004 to 2008: Bachelor (Bs) of Biology, school of art and science, at the LIU University
Training and Occupational Skills:
- Conducting research about Managers & Leaders Essential Skills & Attributes of Today’s Higher Education at the LIU University site June- July 2013
- Holding a presentation at the LIU –educational day during the LIU cultural city event 2013
- Participating in the educational field trips for Ecology lab course 2009 & 2010
- Taking essential rescues and safety rules lectures with the Red Cross summer 2012, Majdel Anjar
- Taking painting Lectures with the teacher Abd Alrahman Alkatib summer of 2007, Majdel Anjar
- Participating in the art exhibition “Draw Your Dream” at Azhar AL Bekaa 2016 supported by the Youth Initiative association.
- Participating in art exhibition summer 2021 at “Grand Sofar Hotel”
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Languages: Arabic & English
- Computer skills: word processing, Excel and PowerPoint Microsoft.
- Social skills: Good ability to adapt to a multicultural environment, gained through my work experience in different institutions
- Other skills: Drawing oil & watercolour paintings from 2008
I was born in a village in Beqaa Governorate which is probably one of the most spiritual and romantic places in the valley. I’m passionate about art, specifically painting. In fact, painting allows me to explore new ideas and themes around us, in addition to using new colouring techniques in such a way to express my feelings and thoughts. Most of my paintings depict beautiful landscapes and exquisite flowers. I’ve been painting ever since 2007 summer after taking painting classes with a professional artist (Abd al Rahman Alkhatib).
Furthermore, I participate in giving painting lessons for younger learners, and also had a great share in painting wall murals in collaboration with “Save the Children Association” between the years 2013 and 2015. In 2016, I participate in an art exhibition which was called (Draw your dream) at the Azhar of Beqaa supported by the "Youth Initiative Association”. I’m still as determined as before to continue painting, exploring new colouring techniques and painting styles in order to make a new personalized collection and perhaps eternal masterpieces.