Architect since 1976, practicing Architecture and Interior Design, in addition to painting.
Worked as a caricaturist in Abu Dhabi in a daily newspaper and two weekly magazines from 1978 to 1980.
Held several art exhibits both locally and in Europe and the US.
- Los Angeles USA 1988
- Paris 1993 at Gallerie Shammas.
- Saida 1990 Spring Gallery
- Beirut 1991 (AUB Alumni Club)
- Saida 1991 Arab Cultural Club
- Joint Gallery at Omar Al Mukhtar Center
- Beirut 1992 (AUB Alumni Club)
- Joint Gallery 1994 at Architects’ Syndicate
One of his paintings was chosen by United Nations Unicef organization in 1990 to be a postcard, and it was a painting representative of the Middle East, and it was used for two consecutive years.
A drawing of the College Hall (American University of Beirut) was selected as a poster and postcard and sold to raise funds for its reconstruction in 1992.
Another painting was chosen by the Lions’ Club to be used as a postcard in a fundraising event.